I see the numbers. There are tens of
thousands hundreds of you who read this site every day and don't say a word.
No more lurking. I am calling you out. It is time to stop being a wallflower and start talking to the pretty boy across the room.
This site feels like there's a group of people in the middle of a bar talking away and hiding in the shadows are 10 times as many other pairs of eyes just watching quietly ... It's kind of creepy.
Here's the challenge:
- If you are a lurker (i.e. a reader who's never posted a comment), sometime in the next 24 hours post your first comment.
- You don't have to say much if you're shy
- If you aren't sure what to say, try this: "I heart ____" and fill in your favorite Suns player.
- You don't even have to explain your choice (unless you heart Joe Klein, in which case you had better explain yourself)
- Or if that's too much, try this: "Hi, I am a lurker"
- Just so we know you are here.
- Comment anywhere. In this story. In a game thread. Wherever.
The challenge starts now. I want to hear from you people.
As the big man said.
M.A.N. THE F-K U.P.