In the last week or so, I've noticed a definite drop-off in traffic around here. I realize that this season has been the epitome of horrible, but things could always be worse. There's always next season, the Suns will return to their former glory, if not in the immediate future, so I'm not going to let this kill my spirit. In order to lighten the mood, I've thought of a few things that are worse than this season.
- Zombie apocalypse. (My irrational fear that I'm sharing with the rest of you.)
- Nuclear holocaust.
- A disease epidemic.
- Ron Artest's jump shot.
- Break dancing robots that catch on fire.
- Having to look at Tony Parker's face for more than 30 seconds.
- Having to look at anybody else on the Spurs for more than 30 seconds.
- People with mono brows.
- Disco or anything Disco related.
- Lakers fans.
These are just a few of the things that I could think of at the moment. I had more, but they flew right out of my head. Feel free to add your own or just ignore this and continue being miserable. Go Suns!