From U of L Website:
- Talented forward with good all-around skills who earned NCAA East Region All-Tournament honors.
- Produced a double-double in 10 games last season, the latest of which was 17 points, 12 rebounds, four blocked shots and two assists against Tennessee in the East Region seminfinals.
- In his four NCAA Tournament games, he averaged a team-leading 14.5 points, 8.3 rebounds and blocked seven shots while hitting 62.2 percent of his shots (23-of-37).
- Over his last eight games, Clark averaged a team-leading 13.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and two blocked shots while shooting 63.6 percent from the field (42-of-66).
- In the BIG EAST Conference Tournament vs. Pitt, he totalled 19 points, nine rebounds, two blocks and hit a shot with 26 seconds to send the game into overtime.
- Among the BIG EAST leaders in rebounding (8.1, seventh in the BIG EAST) and blocked shots (1.7, fourth).
- In the Cardinals' last home game vs. Villanova, he had eight points, seven rebounds and four blocked shots in 22 minutes of action.
- Scored a career-high 23 points against Marshall, adding five rebounds, two assists and two blocked shots.
- Approached a triple double vs. Jackson State with 20 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 blocked shots. All of his 20 points came in the second half.
- All-tournament selection for the Las Vegas Invitational.
- Had 11 points and a career-best 15 rebounds vs. Old Dominion.
- Nickname is E5.
Do you have your own blog? E5 does?
What we think we know about E5 provides a pretty good assessment.
Another prospectus about Earl from Draft Express. HMMM only 6' 8'' without shoes? Let's hope he doesn't forget them on the way to game.
The "experts" seem to the think he is a bit of a headcase, sometimes disappearing for stretches (sound like anyone we know), yet with"freakish" athleticism. A raw product-no different from most newly drafted players.
So-welcome to the NBA Earl Clark, and um, Planet Orange (are we still calling it that?)