Similarities between my Movember crusade and the Suns' winning streak:
- After only 4 days of fundraising, the 'Stache has garnered $310 in donations, putting me 60% of the way toward my original goal of $500.
- After 4 days of 'stache, the Suns have won 2 games, putting them 66% of the way to a .500 record.
- The Suns go into Memphis with the daunting task of winning an away game on the back end of a back-to-back.
- The 'Stache goes into Movember with the daunting task of raising $500 on the back end of a severe recession.
- The Suns aren't satisfied with .500 ball and won't be for the rest of the season.
- The 'Stache isn't satisfied with a $500 goal and won't be for the rest of the month.
Thanks to the generosity of friends, family, co-workers and Bright Siders, I've been inspired to raise bar. The Suns might not be able to play 1.000 ball for the rest of the month, but I'm hoping I can raise $1000 for the excellent cause of prostate and testicular cancer research by the end of November.
Thank you all who have donated so far! Your generosity has been overwhelming! If you would like to donate (and there's no amount too small... or large!), please click on the following link: http://us.movember.com/mospace/658192/