Alrighty fellas, Game 5 was probably one of the most heartbreaking losses we've had in the playoffs. But once again I'm back to find the positives.
- Derek Fisher was hitting a LOT of big shots -- It's not common that that will happen every game.
- We were DOWN 18 points! -- How many of you were QUITTING on our Suns?! Bad idea! Maybe THAT'S really why we lost eh? Haha, no I'm just messing. But seriously, we fought HARD to come back in this game. People thought it was over! We NEVER gave up!
- We missed a LOT of freethrows -- That is NOT common for the Suns... had we made them, this game would have been ours.
- We're playing at home -- Come on now you can't make me believe we'll lose at home can you? It won't be easy. But if the Lakers can do it in that tough of a situation, so can we.
- We ONLY lost by 2 POINTS at the STAPLES CENTER! -- Now come on, if THAT isn't enough hope for you, I don't even know. That is PROOF the the Lakers are not invincible at home! If we force...no... WHEN we force a game 7. We need to remember that.
- OUR bench CAN show up on the road -- You have to hand it to our bench. THEY were the ones the gave the momentum back to us. JDudz, Frye, Barbosa... heck even AMUNDSON made a good play once considering how much trouble he was having... And you have to commend Dragic for the fiestiness he brought to the game.
- The Lakers bench have not proved themselves on the road -- I just don't see them showing up on the road again...
Heck, blame it on Gentry being sick if you want! But there is one thing I know. This series is NOT over until someone wins four games and this Suns team should NOT be counted out yet. None of you guys and girls should let ANY Laker fan give you crap the next couple days. I know for a fact (that if they actually watched the game) They were SCARED as crap. And they don't deserve to talk ANY smack.
Listen guys, I know this was a tough loss. But if you really think about it. This was a GOOD loss. We didn't get blown out. That's PROOF that the Lakers are not invincible at home. We just need to fight. Come out hard. Never give up. And BOX OUT!!!
Let's hear it Suns fans.