To listen to the interview:
Go to www.YourSportsTake.com
Click NBA and then go to the bottom of the page: "Ballin With Bryan." I'm on about 1.37 into the show.
I answer the following questions from Bryan:
- How do the Suns plan to rotate their new platoon of forwards?
- The Moves they're making seem to contradict the ways Robert Sarver handled business in the past, is this true? If so, why the change?
- Are they still without a GM, and if so...who are the candidates?
- What were the actual chances that Amare would stay on the Suns?
- What do you feel are the realistic expectations for a W/L record for the Suns going into next season?