Trading Grant Hill.
Ok, so to be honest, it's not an original idea. I heard the idea posed on Gambo and Ash (a radio show for the record I absolutely abhor but I didn't feel like listening to music today on my commute home).
Anyways, so the thought presented on the radio is this:
1. Hill has scores 25+ in 4 straight.
2. He's a veteran with leadership, high IQ, team-first mentality, and a tough competitor.
3. 15/5/2 per game while playing tough D
4. Excellent ball handler that doesn't need a ton of shots but still shoots a high percentage
5. Extremely inexpensive at just a hair over $3M with no contract for next year
So if the Suns were going to move anyone (and I'm not advocating this, just posing a though) what would a competing, playoff team give up for Grant Hill? A first rounder? Two 2nds? What would the Suns take? Could we get a DeJuan Blair, Josh Smith, Jeff Green if we included someone else?
Again, I don't WANT to trade Grant Hill, I'm just saying its an interesting thought.