I bet most of you guys are like "no." I saw a youtube video of Brown and thought...
1. Have we ever had a lighting fast person who tried on defense? There's LB but he wasn't very good defensively. What about fastbreaks? Brown can outrun pretty much anyone in the NBA and he is so energetic and he gives all of his effort that he is our answer to fastbreak defense and offense. I even think he's a flashier and better fastbreak dunker than J-Rich.
2. He's actually pretty good at defense, he will try hard and deny the pass. Also like I said before, he tries hard on the defensive end on fastbreaks, he is our fastbreak stopper. He is an amazing blocker.
3. He can attract fans and money to the Suns with his high flying dunks.
4. His athleticism will help us... ALOT. We don't have many athletic people on our team under the age of 30. His athleticism could be used to rebound, posterize, and be the little engine on the fastbreak.
5. He will work wonders with Nash. He worked wonders on the Lakers without any great passer, most of the alley oops in the video are Luke Walton... Now he will have Nash. His athleticism and Nash's pinpoint passing will cause terror for every team.
Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4IKG8DWu2E
It doesn't matter that the vid is 2 years old, he still is this athletic.