Here we are, Round 3, Final picks. These playoffs have been surprisingly good, haven't they? Who would have thought that SA would have lost in the first round to the Grizzlies and that Dallas would have swept the Lakers to make the WCF's? Not sure who they'll play yet though, so if you guys need to post twice than that's fine. I'm not sure when the first game will be. The Chicago Bulls host the Miami Heat 8:00 P.M. ET on Sunday. Lets just go with that deadline for now and get our picks in before then.
Remember, this time you get 8 points for each correctly guessed series winner and 2 bonus if you guess the # of games each series went to. You also get 5 points for guessing the bonus questions. I already have your finals picks, so yes these are the last picks, it's do or die.
1. Which team will commit the most fouls?
2. What player will shoot the highest % from the floor? (Minimum: 25 FGA for series)
3. Which player will shoot the most Free Throws?
I'll post your updated scores after the Thunder/Grizz series concludes.
Round 2 Answers:
1. Dallas (56) for largest margin of victory.
2. 1 upset (Dallas over LA)
3. Derrick Rose (59) for most assist.
1. ajcarleton- 52
2. Lompe- 51
3. matrix7- 50
4. Beavis- 47
5. Omaha Sun- 42
5. brian13- 42
6. roby07- 38