Welcome to the last Solar Flares post you'll ever read. Yep, today is the last day of our lives according to the Mayans. Beginning tomorrow the world will end and we will all cease to exist. There will be nobody to save us because superheroes aren't real. There is no hope. With that said, how have/are you spending your last hours? I myself have made a checklist of things to do before an Alien blows me up into smithereens or squashes me into jelly:
1. Sleep in- check
2. Go out to eat with the fam- check
3. Post Solar Flares fashionably late- check
4. See the Hobbit- check
5. Finally watch The Avengers- check
6. Play video games- check
7. Prepare for zombie apoyaclpse- check
8. Prepare for Alien invasion- not check
9. Prepare for world ending disasters- check
10. Listen to end of the world music- check
11. Think of other things to do- not check
If only I were more prepared I would have come up with a better list.
At least the Phoenix Suns will end their reign with a 4 game winning streak. It just sucks that they couldn't get a Championship. But oh well, nobody will care anymore anyway.