1. Hornets – LOL
2. Bobcats – Walker/Augustin
3. Wizards – Wall
4. Cavs – Irving
5. Kings – Thomas
6. Blazers – Smith. Need PG/C
7. Warriors – Curry. Need SF.
8. Raptors – Calderon/Bayless?
9. Pistons – Knight/Stuckey/Bynum
10. Hornets – Jack/Vasquez
11. Blazers – Smith. Need PG/C
12. Bucks – Jennings/Udrih/Livingston
13. Suns – Telfair?
14. Rockets – Lowry/Dragic
8. Toronto is probably the highest pick that could be up for grabs imo. Bayless is an RFA. Calderon has been on the block forever and is finally an expiring contract. They will be looking for a SF or a PG in the draft. If they keep their pick, they’ll likely go wing (Barnes?). They could make a play for Bledsoe and then try to swing a deal with Memphis for Rudy Gay or something like that. Memphis may be looking to free up salary to re-sign Mayo and Speights/Arthur. They also need a back-up PG. Bottom line is, this might be to high of a lottery pick to receive for Eric Bledsoe.
10. New Orleans already tried to acquire Bledsoe in the Paul deal and that’s before he really showed something. Anyways, I don't see it happening
11. Portland needs a point guard badly. Raymond Felton is a free-agent that they won’t be re-signing. Flynn sucks. Crawford is a combo guard that may opt out. Nolan Smith is a 2nd year player that didn’t show much last year (wasn’t given a real opportunity either). Olshey likes Bledsoe, so he’d probably be interested. Here is possibility, but since Olshey went Elton Brand on us, I don't think we'll be doing any business with Portland in the near future
13. Phoenix could also be a possibility. Nash is out. Brown is a free-agent. Telfair is partially guaranteed. Aaron Brooks is an RFA. Even if Nash returns, you still don't have a future PG. Eric Bledsoe can be that guy, he sure has the potential. Having Chris Paul and Steve Nash as a mentor isn't bad at all. When Nash decides to call it quits, Bledsoe will be ready to step in as the starting point guard.
After all that, would you guys trade the 13th pick for Eric Bledsoe? Thanks for your time