Rough translation from news article in Slovenian papers:
Goran Dragić asked the coach and national team director for a day off to marry his girlfriend Maja on Wednesday, he also asked for his brother Zoran to get a day off. Their absence was granted, he got married and on Thursday they both already trained normally.
The groom thus confirmed his dedication to the national team and showed what a man can do if he really wants to play (this must be a reference to Beno Udrih who a few years ago said he couldn't play for the national team because he was getting married that summer).
Another reference as well, with this one saying his new wife is expecting a child in November.
More from Bright Side Of The Sun:
- Phoenix Suns silent on Michael Beasley, while Caron Butler wants to be mentor
- Phoenix Suns and Channing Frye to make decision on 2013-14 any day now
- A view on win shares: Will the Phoenix Suns share the wins?
- Ranking the NBA: Power Forwards
- Phoenix Suns guard Archie Goodwin ready to show NBA he's the 'best player on the court'