Today was the last friendly game before Eurobasket. France won over Slovenia, but it could be the opposite.
I guess you are more interested in the play of Goran Dragic, so I will make short recap focused around him.
He was the best scorer in the game with 18 pts, 3 rbd and 1 ast. One more than Ajinca, four more than Parker and seven more than Nando de Colo (Batum had only 4, Gebale 8). He was good through the whole game, but was not extra exceptional in the ending, so that he could bring victory by himself. He was good at defending Parker although it was felt, that French were not in full power mode. He even made one slam dunk.
Teams were all game together. We lost because we couldn’t stop Ajinca in the last minutes – he made 10 consecutive points. Also, it didn't help that our center missed 3 free throws in two last minutes. We could win easily, if we would have better shot percentage from the distance.
Now we can already say, that Goran has matured in PG spot, so that he can also play European style. In previous years was evident, that this type doesn't fits him well. I guess this are all good news for Suns fans.
More from Bright Side Of The Sun:
- Pick the Date! Phoenix Suns likely to have a resolution "in the next week or so" on Michael Beasley
- Capology Update: Phoenix Suns are $5.2 Million Under the Salary Cap after Butler Trade
- Phoenix Suns finally, officially sign #5 overall pick Alex Len
- Channing Frye Update: YEP!
- Phoenix Suns trade for Ish Smith adding point guard depth to the roster replacing the departed Diante Garrett