Being the hardcore fans that we are, I'm pretty interested to see what kind of traditions or superstitious things we may do during games (or on game day in general). I'd figure the average fan won't have these things but this being BSOTS, i'm pretty sure the passion that is exhibited in the comments section of every game thread manifests itself in other ways as well.
Here are some of the things i make sure to do during the game/on game day. What about you guys/girls?
- ALWAYS wear a Suns shirt on game day (if at work, change into suns shirt as soon as you get home)
- do not wash the Suns shirt if they won the game while wearing said shirt. if it's a loss, laundry
- hold up the the last 3 fingers (middle,ring,pinky) of my right hand at every 3 attempt (yes, i raise my hand/arm a lot in a game lol) -> for every make, close fingers and make a fist
- always sit on the left side of my couch
- never assume a win/loss (whether it be spoken, written on social media, etc). this one's more about me not jinxing the team
EDIT: front page?! thank you thank you! BEST. FRIDAY. EVER. lol GO SUNS!