The complete list was released today (click link for full list).
Everyone will participate in the measurements and interviews phases, but as usual some of the top talents will forego the live drills for various reasons:
- Andrew Wiggins - Kansas, SF, 6-8 200 lbs.
- Joel Embiid - Kansas, C, 7-0 250 lbs.
- Jabari Parker - Duke, F, 6-8 235 lbs.
- Dario Saric Croatia/Cibona, F, 6-10 223 lbs.
- Jusuf Nurkic - Bosnia & Herzegovina/Cedevita, C, 6-11 280 lbs.
- Clint Capela - Switzerland/Chalon, PF, 6-11 222 lbs.
- Kristaps Porzingis - Latvia/Sevilla, PF, 6-11 220 lbs.
- Vasilije Micic - Serbia/Mega Vivura, PG, 6-4 185 lbs.
That's not the whole list of who pulled out of drills, but it's the top characters.
In addition, two players the Suns might be interested in drafting are injured: Forward Adreian Payne has mono, and forward Mitch McGary has a back injury that he's been nursing for a while now.