I'll bump today's game thread back to the top in a couple of hours, but first, here are a few quick bullets from around the web on last night's season opener.
- In the diaries, sunofa gives a recap in his patented Stat Attack format. Definitely worth a read, as he goes into a lot more detail than I did.
- Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic shares both his pre-deadline and post-deadline thoughts on the game. The latter is particularly interesting.
- Dan Hilton at Suns.com gives his take using only the boxscore.
- Jey from A Clockwork Orange (and Purple) compares last night's win to eating a fake Chicago Maxwell Street Polish.
- In a view from the other side, SupersonicSoul wants to know how the Sonics would do with someone other than Earl Watson at the helm.