I'd play the following drinking game while watching the Phoenix Suns on TNT when Doug Collins is the color commentator.
1 shot every time Doug Collins comments on the following
- How fast Leandro Barbosa is
- How he didn't think Amare would come back as fast as he did
- That the Suns go on runs (if he says exactly the following, take 3 shots: "The Suns go on runs. A 12 point lead with the Suns isn't that big and a 12 point deficit with the Suns isn't that small.")
- Comments on how the Suns like to run on makes and misses
- Two drinks if he comments on the "plus or minus" when Steve Nash is in more than once per quarter.
Any Collins-isms I've missed?