| || |
New Jersey Nets
|6:00PM Mountain / 8:00 PM Eastern|
|TV: FSNAZ HD|
|Steve Nash||PG||Devin Harris|
|Raja Bell||SG||Bobby Simmons |
|Matt Barnes ||SF||Vince Carter|
|Amare Stoudemire ||PF||Yi Jianlian |
|The Big Tweet||C||Brother Lopez |
Have Fun. And the Nets are just the team to provide the spark. They don't like to play defense and they should be tired on the last night of a road trip. Just what the Suns need to feast on.
- Rest Amare. Word is that Amare missed (skipped?) practice on Saturday with a strained calf and is questionable for tonight's game. It probably would be a good thing for the team to play without him. Boris can certainly handle Ji at the PF and frankly, I think the team is so worried about getting Amare the ball and working with Amare and keeping Amare happy and watching Amare be Amare that Amare on the bench might help things gel a little bit
- Let Vince shoot. Don't let Vince drive.
- Curious to see how many minutes LB get's tonight. I am betting he's going to see more of the floor then Raja. There's no way I am the only one noticing how craptastic he's been. We finally will get to see what some depth behind him might do. Unless Nash doesn't play again or Porter decides that LB should run the point with Bell instead of Rookie A or Rookie B.
- Lopez v. Lopez. I hope we get to see the brotherly love again because it will mean the game is well in hand. As much as I like what Robin brings he's a disruption on both ends of the floor. And I don't mean to the other team. He has the team's worst +/- because no one, himself included, know what he's going to do when he's out there. The kid will learn to play under a bit more control and understand the game better with time. But meanwhile, this is not the time to be developing the rookie. That will come in a month or two once the A Team has got its act together.
- I love Devin Harris. Every time I see him play in a Nets uniform it makes me pity Mark Cuban just a little bit more. Speaking of Devin, check out this awesome video of him getting smoked by the geeky white guy. Go geeky white guys!