Wednesday, Feb 2, 2011, 7:00 PM MST
US Airways Center
My record on game coverage this season is a putrid 3-11. So, I figure the less I say the better.
Read some of these other good previews instead:
The Phoenix Suns have OWNED the Milwaukee Bucks in Phoenix. 22-straight home wins which is the NBA's second-longest active streak. The last Bucks' win in Phoenix came on February 21, 1987 but that's really nothing more than a fluke. It's not as if both teams haven't changed over the years so in the end... irrelevant coincidence.
Game Preview: Huge Suns Streak On Line - azcentral.comEven with two big wins against Boston and New Orleans, the Suns have a bigger win streak on the line of 22 in a row. That's how many consecutive times Milwaukee has come to Phoenix and lost to the Suns. It is the second longest home win streak against one opponent in the NBA to San Antonio's 25-game streak against Golden State.
[Note by Seth Pollack, 02/02/11 6:31 PM MST ]
- Bogut tried to warm up his knee (bone bruise) but ended up on the inactive list.
- Jennings is still just coming back from foot surgery and is on a strict 24-minute limit but will start. His backup is Garrettt Temple or Earl Boykins.
- Salmons wasn't expected to play but Skiles said he probably will go even though he's not in the starting lineup.
- Dooling probably won't go due to flu.
- Drew Gooden is officially out several weeks.