San Antonio Spurs
@ Phoenix Suns
Wednesday, Apr 13, 2011, 8:30 PM MDT
US Airways Center
Complete Coverage >
[Note by Seth Pollack, 04/13/11 6:59 PM MST ]
Final Game Notes:
- The Spurs are playing all their guys. The thinking is they want top seeding against the Bulls if it comes to that.
- To counter the Spurs top players, Vince Carter will go. He warmed up and declared himself "able".
- Gentry is picking the Heat to win the East
- Talked to Gani Lawal, he was in a great mood. He ran on the treadmill today for the first time. He said his knee is about a month ahead of schedule and he'll be staying in Phoenix to work on his rehab until the lock out
- Gani said he expects to be 100% by July or early August and is dying to play. He's bulked up a bit and looks ripped. He is going to enroll in some classes at Georgia Tech in July to work on finishing his degree in business/finance. Good to hear from him
A message from Robert Sarver: