Basketball is back! Anyone ready to start rosterbating yet? I think it's a little early yet and these guys haven't gotten on quite the same page yet, so I'm holding off. But if you've got some wonderful ideas to make this team better, this is the place to share them.
In other news...
- The Arizona Cardinals overcame their buttery fingers to defeat the Cleveland Browns, 34-20.
- SPECTRE is coming to theaters this week. Any other James Bond geeks out there?
- American Pharoah, the first triple crown winner in 37 years, retired after winning the Breeder's Cup Classic. With 9 wins in 11 starts, the champion horse will spend the rest of his life having sex for money.
Make a donation for Bright Side Night 2015!
We are up to about 400 tickets right now, but there's only week left to make your donation (or, if applicable, your second one). We'd love to get 500+ plus by the end of the week.
We are sending hundreds of kids to their first Suns game on November 14, 2015, against the Denver Nuggets. Help make this a reality by making your own donation to be a part of the greatest thing Bright Side has ever done!
Here's How It Works To Donate
- You click this link to donate: Suns.com/brightsideofthesun
- Follow the links, and use the code 'SUNS' when prompted
- Make sure you select 'Suns Blog Bright Side of the Sun $16 donation' when prompted, then follow the prompts, pick the number of tickets you're buying, and make the payment
- Provide the payment method, and voila! you're done
- You will get a confirmation email directly from the Suns
*If you donated 10 tickets, you will get a separate call from a Suns rep to discuss your free pair of lower bowl tickets. You can use them yourself, give them to anyone you want, or donate them as well. Your call!