1st Half (Nets lead 51-42)
- Brandon Knight carried the offense in the 1st half, scoring 14 points and throwing down his first dunk of the season.
Alex Len played well against Brook Lopez. He rebounded, made Lopez shoot over him, and didn't pick up ticky-tack fouls. When the Suns went with a small-ball lineup, Lopez feasted.
- P.J. Tucker doing dirk work in the paint again, finishing the half with 7 points.
- The Nets shot 56 percent in the 1st half, with 38 of their 43 field goal attempts coming inside the 3-point line.
- The Suns' offense looked disjointed, with Phoenix going 3 of 13 on 3s and 3 of 8 from the free throw line.
- Phoenix was outscored 36-20 in the paint and outrebounded by Brooklyn 25-17.
2nd Half (Nets win 94-91)
- Suns opened the 2nd half on a 20-5 run to take the lead.
- Eric Bledsoe struggled with his offense and with turnovers, but Knight picked up the slack, scoring 26 points.
- Len recorded a double-double (13 points, 14 rebounds) as he forced Lopez to work for every shot. Lopez was at his most successful when Len was forced to help due to poor perimeter defense.
- Shane Larkin and Wayne Ellington were unexpected heroes for Brooklyn with 11 points each, helping to take offensive pressure off Lopez.
- Mirza Teletovic shot well in his return to Brooklyn, making 4 of 9 3-pointers.
- Markieff Morris had another down game.
- Phoenix couldn't get off a final shot to tie as Knight's attempt was deflected.