Here are some Suns links to brighten your Tuesday:
- Bryan Gibberman writes that trading Markieff Morris for Ryan Anderson doesn't make much sense for Empire of the Suns on Arizona Sports.
- CBS Sports reports that despite being back from illness, Morris didn't see the court versus the Mavericks or Trail Blazers.
- Kellan Olson of Arizona Sports writes about the play of Sonny Weems and Archie Goodwin versus the Mavericks.
- Malcolm Hyde of Yibada reports that the Utah Jazz are perusing either Morris or Anderson as the trade window opens.
- Paul Coro of Arizona Central writes that Steve Nash could find himself in the Hall sooner than expected due to new Hall of Fame rule changes.
- VIDEO: Suns players and personnel visit St. Luke's Medical Center.
- Paul Coro gives his take on the Suns 104-94 loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
- Howard Megdal of USA Today writes about Mirza Teletovic's early season success and his recovery from blood clots.
- Paul Coro writes about Alex Len's recent success on the court.
- Eric Bledsoe is on the rise, from Vice Sports.
- Maxwell Ogden of Fansided discusses NBA trade rumors, including the fate of Morris.
- Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated wonders why anyone would trade for Morris. (Scroll down to #13 in 14-and-out section).
Update: New Link:
- Adam Green of Arizona Sports writes about Jeff Hornacek's recent radio appearance and what he said about Morris's playing time.