Things to consider:
If the Suns are the FIRST envelope opened, that's good and bad
- Good: That means OKC jumped into the top 3, dropping Miami down to 11th, which gives their pick away this year to Philadelphia and commits their 2017 pick (top 7 protected) to the Suns
- Bad: The Suns drop to 14th
If the Jazz are the SECOND envelope opened, REJOICE!
- That means the Suns jumped into the Top 3 AND Miami drops to 11, which means the Suns will get a top player in 2015 and will have a potential Top 10 pick in 2017 as well!
If the Suns are the SECOND envelope opened, shrug your shoulders
- The Suns have a 96+% chance of staying at 13, which means they really should be staying at 13
If 'Heat' is pulled out of the envelope for the TENTH pick
- Say goodbye to the first Heat pick till 2018 at the earliest. By picking 10th, the Heat keep their pick this year and owe 2016 to Philly, which means they have to keep their 2017 pick and give their 2018 to the Suns instead
If 'Lakers' is pulled out of the envelope for the SIXTH or SEVENTH overall pick, AND you haven't seen the Suns pulled yet
- Worst possible outcome. That means the Suns just traded the 6th or 7th pick for Brandon Knight
If 'Lakers' comes up for the SIXTH or SEVENTH overall pick, AND you have already seen the 'Suns' pulled at first or second
- Worst possible outcome. That means the Suns just traded the 6th or 7th pick for Brandon Knight.
- Throw something at your TV
- Switch allegiances to the Bakersfield Jam
If 'Lakers' comes up for the SIXTH or SEVENTH overall pick, BUT you have NOT seen the 'Suns' pulled yet
- Smile, dammit! The Suns won the lotto! Who cares about the Lakers pick if the Suns are Top 3!
- Only a masochist (or is it realist?) would assume the Suns could both win the lotto AND have gotten the Laker pick this season
If you're still waiting for the 'Suns' to come up after the Lakers
- Call this the best day of the year