Once again, we will be hosting a BSOTS Mock Draft. In this edition of the Mock Draft, we have implemented some new rules to streamline the process of the mock draft as well as to make it less of a burden on the moderators. Please read the rules before agreeing to participate in this year's mock draft.
- Everyone can pick one team only. First come first serve. If the teams fill quickly, we encourage people to consider collaboration (to propose this, simply reply below the person who claimed the team in which you are interested).
- This year, teams are limited to a single trade, which cannot include more than 3 teams (sorry, it got terribly hectic last year).
- All proposed trades must work in the
RealGM Trade Checker -found here .Until I can figure out what the hell is the matter with the RealGM Trade Checker, use the ESPN NBA Trade Machine. Thanks.
- All trades are subject to moderator approval, and must be proposed for approval in an email sent to the following address: email@example.com . If you haven't received a response yet, your trade has not yet happened. Both faux GMs must indicate in this thread that they are proposing a trade.
- All trades must be completed 3 hours prior to the draft. (NOTE: Conditional trades based upon player availability can be proposed ahead of time - both parties simply need to agree. At the time of the draft, if the player the trade was conditioned on is available, you will simply state that you are exercising the agreed upon conditional trade).
- To compensate, this year we are going to do a full, 2 round mock draft.
- Faux GMs must be present at the time of the draft. Its really, really a pain to use big boards, so you need to be here or designate a representative.
- Faux GMs will have 3 minutes from the previous pick to make their pick. After this point, the moderators will make a pick for your team according to the DX-100/our personal fancy.