All the magic of preseason basketball is nigh.
The Suns have released their 2015 preseason schedule and the thrill of uninspired offensive sets that curiously lead to an abundance of turnovers is a mere six weeks away.
Phoenix will open the preseason against the Kings at Talking Stick Resort Arena on Wednesday, October 7. They play two more at home against the Jazz and Rockets before ending with stops in Denver, San Antonio and finally Dallas on October 21.
For Suns fans, this will be another chance to catch up on the development of young Sunsters like Alex Len, T.J. Warren, Archie Goodwin and Devin Booker. It will also offer the opportunity to get a glimpse of Eric Bledsoe and Brandon Knight on the court together, as the pair have only notched ten career games as teammates.
Tickets are on sale at Suns.com.
- Wed., Oct. 7: vs Sacramento Kings, 7:00 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 9: vs Utah Jazz, 7:00 p.m.
- Tues., Oct. 13: vs Houston Rockets, 7:00 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 16: @ Denver Nuggets, 6:00 p.m.
- Tues., Oct. 20: @ San Antonio Spurs, 5:30 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 21: @ Dallas Mavericks, 5:30 p.m.
The summer is finally running out of steam. Basketball, cooler temperatures and Al McCoy are on their way.