What’s good, Madhousers? I’ll tell you what’s good: the goldang NBA season starts in earnest this week, that’s what’s good! Got any hot NBA predictions you want to share? This is the place for it. Other things going on in the world:
- Dear lord, that was a brutal Arizona Cardinals game Sunday night. A lot of blood, sweat and terrible special teams play went into that tie. Never again, please.
- Well, would you look at the MLB putting on a historic World Series? The Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians face off starting on Tuesday night. One town’s World Series drought is going to end. I’m pulling for the Cubs because theirs is longer and Cleveland just won an NBA title.
- On TV: The Walking Dead is back, Westworld marches on, and... I don’t know. There’s probably some comic book adaptation that everyone is loving, hating or loving to hate right now.
- Movies: Nothing matters until Doctor Strange opens on November 3, right?
- Politics: Yo, we don’t do the politics thing too much in the Madhouse, but I just want to say to everyone: HANG IN THERE, WE’RE IN THE HOME STRETCH. Two more weeks and our long national nightmare will come to a closed.
What’s on your mind, Madhousers?