Y’all can handle the pop culture portion of The Madhouse this week. I’m a little too excited by the fact that:
Real. Basketball. Is. Here.
I could probably leave it at that. The NBA is back. The Phoenix Suns are back. My sports feeds are finally life-sustaining again.
Here’s what’s good in the League right now:
- Russell Westbrook and Anthony Davis are averaging nearly 40 points per game. Those numbers may or may not come down, but they are men on a mission.
- 82-0 is still on the table for the following teams: Bulls, Cavaliers, Hawks, Spurs, Thunder Clippers.
- Missing from that list? The Warriors. Because adding a big new piece is hard.
- On the flipside, the following teams are winless thus far: Mavericks, Pelicans, Timberwolves, Wizards, Magic, 76ers, and of course, your Phoenix Suns.
- Of those, Philly is losing by an average of nearly 20 points per game so... the Process still needs some trusting.
I haven’t been able to watch much outside of the Suns. How about you guys?