Who will be available with that pick? Who should the Suns be considering in that range? Multiple members of the Bright Side staff came together to answer that question. Here are their Big Boards for the projected 13th pick.
1) Thon Maker - PF/C, HS Senior
2) Marquese Chriss - PF, Washington
3) Skal Labissiere - PF/C, Kentucky
4) Deyonta Davis - PF, Michigan State
5) Denzel Valentine - PF, Michigan State
1) Timothe Luwawu - SF, Mega Leks (Adriatic League)
2) Skal Labissiere
3) Marquese Chriss
4) Deyonta Davis
5) Domantas Sabonis - PF/C, Gonzaga
1) Malik Beasley - SG, Florida State
2) Timothe Luwawu
3) Marquese Chriss
4) Tyler Ulis - PG, Kentucky
5) Deyonta Davis
1) Skal Labissiere
2) Marquese Chriss
3) Deyonta Davis
4) Demetrius Jackson - PG, Notre Dame
5) Wade Baldwin - PG, Vanderbilt
1) Deyonta Davis
2) Wade Baldwin
3) Domantas Sabonis
4) Taurean Prince - SF, Baylor
5) Furkan Korkmaz - SG/SF, Anadolu Efes (Turkey)
Some Consensus Picks
Only 1 player appears in everyone's big board - Deyonta Davis, the power forward out of Michigan State. Currently, DraftExpress has Davis going at 11 to the Magic, so we'll have to see if he is still available.
Skal Labissiere, the talented big man out of Kentucky, is found on three of the big boards. Like Davis, Skal is projected to go earlier in the lottery, to the Bucks at 10.
Marquese Chriss, the incredibly raw power forward out of Washington appears on 4 big boards. DraftExpress has him going at #12 to the Jazz, but his name has been all over the place in mock drafts and he could very likely still be available.
Domantas Sabonis, Timothe Luwawu and Wade Baldwin were all mentioned in 2 big boards. All three players are projected to be available at the 13th pick in the majority of mock drafts.
The latter half of the lottery is full of risers and fallers, and as such big boards here are expected to be a little more diverse. It looks like there is some consensus among the staff, however, that the PF position should be the target of our second pick of the first round.
What are your big boards for the #13 pick?