Yo! What's up, Madhousers?
Here's what's happening out there in pop culture land...
- The Cleveland Cavaliers have made it a series! Maybe it's on Draymond Green for getting suspended, maybe it's just LeBron James and Kyrie Irving rising to the occasion. Regardless, we're going back to Cleveland for at least one more game.
- Related: my wife does not follow sports. She did not believe me when I told her that one of the best players on the Golden State Warriors got suspended for hitting people in the nuts too often.
- Horror fans were obviously at the movies this weekend as The Conjuring 2 took all the money. I like the original but not enough to want a sequel. Warcraft kinda bombed in the US but Universal Studios doesn't care because it made all of the money in China. Get ready for more of this.
- Lil' Wayne is in the hospital. I'm not very good at music news if someone else wants to carry that torch in the comments
- And of course, there was the tragic massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando. I'm not going to give that a lot of energy here beyond acknowledging it. I'd prefer that any discussion of the Pulse shooting just stays the hell away from political issues in the comments because I don't really want to have to moderate that.
What's on your mind?