- Foooootballlllll is baaaaaack! So of course, the Cardinals disappointed in their debut like only an overhyped Arizona team can do. Thank goodness for the even worse opener by the division rival Rams.
- Bonus NFL: Kevin Harlan is a national treasure.
Kevin Harlan is a national treasure: pic.twitter.com/CQFjPxkTMX— Dieter Kurtenbach (@dkurtenbach) September 13, 2016
- Sully saved the day at the box office.
- Also in theaters: When the Bough Breaks which had exactly zero good reviews according to Rotten Tomatoes.
- Some dude tried to fly with Kanye and failed.
- My cat threw up more more barf than I thought felinely possible. We’re legit getting our carpets cleaned on account of this. It was like the kitty Exorcist. If I hadn’t seen it happen, I would have assumed a vomit-related murder had taken place in my living room.
- You probably regret reading this far. The good news? We can only go up from here. What’s on your mind?