Welcome back to the By the Fans, For The Fans Suns podcast!
Paul and Justin are joined this week by Adam Spinella from www.bballbreakdown.com. Adam recently wrote an article breaking down the current status of the Suns' rebuild and the long term outlook for the team. It's a great read and you can check it out here: http://bballbreakdown.com/2017/01/09/the-coaching-spin-checking-on-the-suns-rebuild-in-phoenix/. Listen in as Adam and the guys discuss, among other things:
- where Earl Watson is taking the team;
- the development of the Suns' rookies;
- what PJ Tucker and Tyson Chandler are worth as trade assets and as members of the Suns;
- what needs to be done to improve the efficiency of the Suns' offense and defense; and
- what moves may shape the look of the Suns' roster for the years to come.
Check out Adam's other work over at www.bballbreakdown.com and follow him on Twitter @Spinella14. And, of course, leave any comments below or hit up Paul (@DervishOfWhirl) and Justin (@SoSaysJ) on Twitter.