On this week's edition of Bright Side of the Sun's For the Fans, by the Fan's Podcast, Paul (@DervishOfWhirl) and Justin (@SoSaysJ) disuss all things Phoenix Suns, including:
- The improved play of the Suns over the past month and why it's happening.
- Is the signing of Ronnie Price the precurser of a trade?
- Which member of the team is most likely to be traded before the trade deadline? Tucker? Chandler? Knight?
- Is it even worth trading Tucker or Chandler, or are their values as members of the Suns greater than what the Suns would get in return?
- As crazy as it sounds, could Eric Bledsoe's outstanding play of late, combined with a potentially epic crop of point guards in the 2017 Draft, actually bring him into trade discussions?
Let the guys know what you think on Twitter or in the comment section below.