Tim, Dave and Greg bring their last episode of 2017
- Whether 21 year old Devin Booker really should have a say in the next coach, or on any organizational decisions
- Only 5 West players average 24/4/4. All of them are All-Stars except Booker. Should Devin Booker make the All-Star game ahead of the likes of Damian Lillard, who’s already been snubbed more than once himself?
- Alec Peters had yet another 30/10 game with the NAZ Suns, and remember that he had been considered borderline first rounder before his injury last spring. So what’s Alec Peters’ future in Phoenix? When will he get regular minutes with the Suns?
- Our expert predictions for the Suns record this week, as they face the Sixers and Hawks at home, followed by the Nuggets and Spurs on the road.
- and finally...
Why is Bright Side Night so damn important to Dave? Shouldn’t the Suns just be giving those tickets away to kids without our having to pay for them?
THAT’S NOT THE POINT. The point is... (listen for it)
Make it a Happy New Year for a struggling kid!
Donate now: suns.com/brightside
For just $9 you can make a kid’s year by giving them the experience of an NBA game! Suns vs. Pacers in two weeks.
Notes on Bright Side Night, January 14 — Suns vs. Pacers:
- Ticket sales are now approaching 1,600, but the cutoff is TOMORROW. We want to hit 2,000 but we can only do that if you donate even a little bit
- It costs only $9 to give one ticket to a deserving, underprivileged kid
- Or $18 to send them with a friend or chaperone
- 100% of proceeds go to tickets - there’s so service fee or surcharge
- $90 gives 10 tickets to kids + two to YOU in the upper bowl!
- $225 gives 25 tickets to kids + two primo tickets to YOU in the lower bowl!
NOTE: Many of you live out of town, so you can donate your free tickets to kids as well!
Here’s the link again: http://www.nba.com/suns/brightside
Do it now.
And if you donated already, consider donating one more time. More kids = more good luck in the New Year!