Paul and Justin return with the first post-All-Star Break/trade deadline edition of the For the Fans, by the Fans Podcast. We have seen some significant changes since the Suns returned to action, and those changes have ignited a new sense of excitement in Paul and Justin. This week, the guys discuss:
- The trade of P.J. Tucker and the "blockbuster" trade with an Eastern Conference time that didn't (and shouldn't) happen.
- Some common misconceptions about the NBA salary floor and why the Suns traded for Mike Scott to hit that floor.
- The increase in playing time for Tyler Ulis, Alan Williams, and Derrick Jones, Jr.
- Why Alan Williams' strong play may make the Alex Len decision easier.
- How the Suns are suddenly becoming an exicitng and fun team to watch.
The guys think the future is looking brighter than ever. Let's hope they're right. Tweet at Paul (@DervishOfWhirl) and Justin (@SoSaysJ) or share your thoughts and comments below.