This episode went a bit off the rails. Lots of adult ADHD going on, maybe.
Tim, Greg and Dave discuss how likely it is that Devin Booker is an All-Star this year? He is 9th in fan voting, but players, coaches and media all get a vote too.
We also discuss Goran Dragic’s hour long interview with Zach Lowe recently. Dragic says he’s glad he worked things out with Suns GM Ryan McDonough this year and is back to speaking highly of his time in Phoenix again.
We discuss Marquese Chriss’ recent surge in good play, including his moniker as youngest ever to have a three-threes + five steals game.
If you are still feeling generous, we are still taking donations!
Donate now: suns.com/brightside
For just $9 you can make a kid’s year by giving them the experience of an NBA game! Suns vs. Pacers in ONE week.
Notes on Bright Side Night, January 14 — Suns vs. Pacers:
- Ticket sales are over 2,000! Let’s see how many kids we can get to this game!
- It costs only $9 to give one ticket to a deserving, underprivileged kid
- Or $18 to send them with a friend or chaperone
- 100% of proceeds go to tickets - there’s so service fee or surcharge
- $90 gives 10 tickets to kids + two to YOU in the upper bowl!
- $225 gives 25 tickets to kids + two primo tickets to YOU in the lower bowl!
NOTE: Many of you live out of town, so you can donate your free tickets to kids as well!
Here’s the link again: http://www.nba.com/suns/brightside
Do it now.
And if you donated already, consider donating one more time. More kids = more good luck in the New Year!