In the latest Solar Panel, the guys go through all the latest news and notes and get you ready for the 2018-19 season.
- How would Jamal Crawford fit with the Phoenix Suns? Would he hinder player development, or just provide a backstop to avoid disaster?
- Who is the GM going forward for the Suns? James Jones, Trevor Bukstein or someone else?
- Is James Jones the new Lon Babby or Earl Watson?
- Plateaus versus grand canyons
- Tim, Greg and Dave EACH give us two positive things about the Suns this preseason (Tim even adds in a sunny background beat)
Don’t miss the second half of the pod!!
Amin Elhassan — former front office member of the Suns, current ESPN NBA insider — joins us to talk in detail about Igor Kokoskov’s strengths as a coach and mentor to the players, what Trevor Bukstein provides as the new acting ‘#2’ in the front office, and how many wins he thinks the Suns will tally.
You can find Amin on the various ESPN channels and on twitter at @DarthAmin
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!