Drum roll please...
We are proud to announce the FOURTH annual Bright Side Night, where our community sends 2,000+ deserving and underprivileged children from the Valley to a Phoenix Suns game!
This is OUR thing. You, me, us. Bright Side readers, writers and lurkers. WE are the ones who do this every year. It’s only $9 of your hard earned money.
Last year, we sent a record 2,100 kids to a game. Over three years, we’ve sent more 4,000.
This time it’s our January 8 home game against Marvin Bagley III and the Sacramento Kings. The kids get to see Devin Booker raining threes and Deandre Ayton thundering dunks versus Bogdan and Bagley and the crew.
This is it.
Only $9 per happy kid!
It’s takes less time than ordering something
you absolutely need dumb on Amazon.
- Click this link to donate: Suns.com/Brightside
- It’s $9 per ticket. No extra fees or charges.
- Fill out the one-page form to select the number of tickets you want to donate, and how you’re going to pay
- You will get a confirmation email directly from the Suns about the ticket donation
Oh and there IS always something in it for YOU
- $9 = one kid goes
- Every TWO tickets you buy enters your name into a raffle for a VIP experience (two PREMIUM tickets to a game, pregame courtside access for warmups and a signed ball)
- $90 = 10 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of upper-level tickets for yourself
- $225 = 25 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of lower-level tickets for yourself
- The first 25 of you to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets) get an exclusive invitation for a private Bright Side interview session with one of the Suns front office folks
- If you’re among the first 50 to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets), you also get to shoot around after the game on the Suns court.
*In prior years, GM Ryan McDonough or VP James Jones gave us 30+ minutes of their own time right before tip-off of the game. Still awaiting confirmation of Jones’ availability for this year.
Here’s our video of 2015’s awesome experience.