Over the past few days, you engorged on gifts for yourself and family. Some of which you needed, some you didn’t. But all of it was on sale, so think how much you SAVED! right?
Today, you might be afraid to even look at your account balances and available credit limits for fear on incurring an untimely panic attack. Best just to avoid those apps and websites for a few days while it all settles.
But how to take away the guilt from overspending?
And How to know when you’ve procrastinated just long enough on this fundraiser?
Look no further than #GivingTuesday at the Bright Side.
Every donation today is being DOUBLED by friend of the blog, superfan of the Suns, and writer/producer of some of your favorite movies including Deadpool and Zombieland, Rhett Rheese.
Rhett is a supercool guy who wants the Suns to win as badly as any of us, and even moreso wants to give back to the kids in the valley we grew up in. We want to build a new generation of Suns fans, one Bright Side Night at a time.
With your help, we are sending 2,000+ kids to the Suns vs. Kings game on January 8. All the donations are coming from Bright Side fans, and every dollar of the donations goes towards the kids.
If you donate $9, Rhett will too! Make it $90 and you’ll BOTH be able to go to the game. While we’re waiting for James Jones to show up, you can meet Rhett yourself and ask him what Ryan Reynolds is REALLY like, and who was the funniest person on the sets of his movies or anything else that comes to mind.
Donate now! Every donation made on #GivingTuesday gets doubled by Rhett Rheese!
Also, by donating now, these kids will get their tickets by Christmas break, guaranteeing them a smile for the holidays.
- Click this link to donate: Suns.com/Brightside
- It’s $9 per ticket. All of it goes to tickets for the kids. No extra fees or charges.
- Fill out the one-page form to select the number of tickets you want to donate, and how you’re going to pay
- You will get a confirmation email directly from the Suns about the ticket donation
Oh and there IS always something in it for YOU
(for out-of-towners, of course you can re-donate your own winnings to send even MORE kids to the game and/or give them the VIP experience)
- Every TWO tickets you donate enters your name into a raffle for a VIP experience (two PREMIUM tickets to a game, pregame courtside access for warmups and a signed ball)
- $90 = 10 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of upper-level tickets for yourself
- $225 = 25 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of lower-level tickets for yourself
- The first 25 to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets) get an exclusive invitation for a private Bright Side interview session with James Jones, Suns VP and acting General Manager
- If you’re among the first 50 to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets), you also get to shoot around after the game on the Suns court.