Bright Side Night 2019 is only one month away and we are still only halfway to our goal of sending more than 2,200 kids to watch the Suns take on the Sacramento Kings on January 8, 2019.
Last year, we sent 2,100 kids to the game. This year, we want to top that but are only just shy of 1,300 so far.
We need you!
It only costs you $9 per ticket.
It’s not about how good the Suns are. It’s about giving an underprivileged child one of the best nights of their young lives by going to an NBA game with their friends, experiencing the arena atmosphere, getting to eat concession food, and watch NBA basketball being played right in front of them.
Wouldn’t it be great for these kids to HAVE that ticket in their hand by Christmas?!
Donations made by tomorrow can be distributed before the kids are on holiday break.
Today only, your $9 goes further than ever!
I will personally either match your donation today or offer you a free, custom T-Shirt to remember us by.
I will match any donation today (up to 50 total tickets). Right out of my own pocket. I will match every donation for as long as my bank account can withstand the pressure.
When I inevitably run out of money for tickets, I’ll give you something else instead! I’ll offer you a free, exclusive Bright Side Night T-shirt. See the incredible new T-shirt design below.
If you are in the valley metro area, I’ll arrange to meet you to give you the shirt. If you’re out of area, we can negotiate shipping costs to get it to you.
Incredible T-Shirt Design!
Those of you who have donated 10+ tickets and are attending the game on January 8, 2018 are already getting a free Bright Side Night T-shirt, which you can pick up on game night at the Bright Side Night table in the main foyer.
Many of you donating today will get one too!
All thanks to Suns and Bright Side fan, Craig Hamil. Craig can be found on twitter at @CraigAHamil.
Donate today so the kids can have their ticket before holiday break.
- Click this link to donate: Suns.com/Brightside
- It’s $9 per ticket. All of it goes to tickets for the kids. No extra fees or charges.
- Fill out the one-page form to select the number of tickets you want to donate, and how you’re going to pay
- You will get a confirmation email directly from the Suns about the ticket donation
Oh and there IS always something in it for YOU
(for out-of-towners, of course you can re-donate your own winnings to send even MORE kids to the game and/or give them the VIP experience)
- Every TWO tickets you donate enters your name into a raffle for a VIP experience (two PREMIUM tickets to a game, pregame courtside access for warmups and a signed ball)
- $90 = 10 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of upper-level tickets for yourself
- $225 = 25 kids go, PLUS you get a pair of lower-level tickets for yourself
- The first 25 to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets) get an exclusive invitation for a private Bright Side interview session with James Jones, Suns VP and acting General Manager
- If you’re among the first 50 to donate $90+ at once (10 tickets), you also get to shoot around after the game on the Suns court.