It’s draft day! Owning the No. 1 pick for the first time in franchise history alongside having Nos. 16, 31 and 59, the Phoenix Suns are set up to make some noise.
All signs point towards Deandre Ayton being selected at No. 1, but after that it’s expected to break out into absolute chaos. Nobody knows really what’s going to happen outside of that with all the possible trades being floated around right now.
Below, lets civilly discuss tonight’s festivities below. Beforehand, I’m going to show you my first round mock draft I crafted out before writing this when including trades.
Lets follow along and see how wrong I am here, too!
Buckle up, it’s the 2018 NBA draft!
- Suns - Deandre Ayton
- Kings - Marvin Bagley III
- Hawks - Luka Doncic
- Grizzlies - Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Mavericks - Mohamed Bamba
- Cavaliers (via Magic) - Michael Porter Jr.
- Bulls - Wendell Carter Jr.
- Magic (via Cavaliers) - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- Knicks - Kevin Knox
- 76ers - Mikal Bridges
- Hornets - Collin Sexton
- Suns (via Clippers) - Trae Young
- Hawks (via Clippers) - Lonnie Walker IV
- Nets (via Nuggets) - Miles Bridges
- Wizards - Jerome Robinson
- Clippers (via Suns) - Robert Williams
- Lakers (via Bucks) - Zhaire Smith
- Spurs - Troy Brown Jr.
- Clippers (via Hawks) - Aaron Holiday
- Timberwolves - Donte DiVincenzo
- Jazz - Kevin Huerter
- Bulls - Chandler Hutchison
- Pacers - Elie Okobo
- Trail Blazers - Dzanan Musa
- Bucks (via Lakers) - Mitchell Robinson
- 76ers - De’Anthony Melton
- Celtics - Bruce Brown Jr.
- Warriors - Jacob Evans
- Nuggets (via Nets) - Keita Bates-Diop
- Clippers (via Hawks) - Josh Okogie
Guarantee this ends up completely wrong, as always with mock drafts, but there’s my best guess of how crazy this draft is about to get on Thursday night.