All three of us are back for the 109th edition of the Solar Panel!
The main topic of this episode is the 2019 free agent point guard class, since Phoenix Suns interim GM James Jones said that’s the most likely place for them to get a long-term point guard that fits with this team going forward. Dave, Tim and Greg each rank our favorite among the unrestricted and restricted free agents.
Other topics we discuss:
- should the Suns bench Devin Booker for a while?
- is Dennis Smith that much better than De’Anthony Melton or Elie Okobo?
- can you make a first round pick “Zion Williamson” protected rather than lotto-slot protected?
- how much do you NEED scouts if you’re only picking Top-5?
- more on the exclusive James Jones interview with Bright Side last week
- the impact of the Quincy Acy signing
Support the show here: support
Listen right in this very browser here!
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!