On today’s show, the guys discuss the state of the Phoenix Suns and we wonder about some crazy things, including:
- New nicknames for the long-armed Mikal Bridges, because the current ones are awful (Noodles, Inspector Go Go Gadget, String Bean, Brittle, Praying Mantis)
- The NAZ Suns becoming the Rodeo Clowns - Is the NBA biased against the Suns & therefore not giving them calls?
- Is the free throw discrepancy the fault of the Suns or is there really bias from the refs?
- Is Devin Booker the next Carmelo Anthony?
- Should the Suns insert Kelly Oubre Jr. into the starting lineup? And if so, who should he replace?
Support the show here: support
Watch the first 20 minutes here.
Listen to the whole hour here!
Visit the Solar Panel crew at www.SunsPodcast.com. Follow them on Twitter @SunsSolarPanel, @Espo, @DaveKingNBA and @RadioTimNBA.
Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SunsSolarPanel and subscribe via iTunes.
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!