We’ve been saying for months that the Suns are essentially an entirely new team this season. We have now had the chance to see that new team play four games (albeit preseason games). So, what do we think? We let you know on this episode of Fanning the Flames as we discuss:
- Who impressed each of us the most during preseason;
- How the .5 Offense is looking so far and what evidence we’ve seen that shows it is working;
- Monty Williams intentionally not running the offense through Devin Booker during the preseason; and
- How incorporating Williams’ system and the players getting used to each other may shake out before the season and during the Suns tough first stretch of the season.
Fanning the Flames is available on
- Spotify, and
- Google Play - and if you use one of those platforms, don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review.
Until next time!