On today’s show the boys break down the whole trade scene as we are mere days from the annual Trade Deadline.
- Who are the Suns most likely to trade?
- What are the most likely trade targets?
- How much truth in there in trade rumors that make the light of social? Including, what were the REAL terms of the 2017 deal for Kristaps Porzingis, and who turned it down?
- Why the Suns haven’t been involved in Star trades so far?
- Will James Jones lack of experience hurt the Suns during the deadline as it gets crazier and crazier?
- We debut a brand new segment: the Solar Vortez
- And finally, we hit upon the BEST POSSIBLE front office outcome, which includes warm nachos and better headlines
Support the show!
Support the show for $1-$10 per month here: support
Watch the first 20 minutes here.
Listen to the whole hour here!
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!