Bright Side gives you our takeaways from the Phoenix Suns’ James Jones presser, and our own information on what happened behind the scenes.
We touch on:
- What the players thought
- What kind of coach will take over the team
- Is Monty Williams the leading candidate?
- Would James Jones ever expect four rookies in a rotation again?
- Is James really in charge?
Here’s more on the actual presser.
James Jones’ opening statement on Igor Kokoskov. Jones says it wasn’t wins and losses but “specific issues” he doesn’t want to go into detail about. pic.twitter.com/7vkbqePFHh— Evan Sidery (@esidery) April 24, 2019
“That’s my message to the fans,— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) April 24, 2019
although we’ve had instability in the past, I’m only focused forward. I’m not concerned with previous regimes or previous teams. The players on this team, this is their team, their future and that’s where my focus is.”
- GM James Jones pic.twitter.com/35Iev6FK7F