Are you as tired as me of all the negative talk about the Phoenix Suns?
For the first time in a long while, there’s something exciting going on in Phoenix and your favorite podcast hosts share our reactions to the hiring of Monty Williams.
- Greg peels back the curtain
- An ode to Ashley Nevel’s appearance last week
- Greg goes on another rant, but this time it’s a grudgingly mildly optimistic take on the hiring of Monty Williams
- Greg shares what his connections throughout the NBA think of the hiring
- Dave shares what his own connections think and how this fits into the whole offseason plan that James Jones has promised for the past several months
- Tim leads the discussion on Monty’s prior experience as a head coach, the pluses and minuses, and how he may or may not Deandre Ayton the way the Sixers use Joel Embiid
Support the show!
Support the show for $1-$10 per month here: support
Listen right here!
You want to know more about Monty? Check this out.
Throwing it back to when Monty Williams won the #SagerStrong award.— Zona Sports (@AZSportsZone) May 4, 2019
Seriously watch this entire video and you’ll understand what kind of guy he is and the respect he gets around the league. Who put this bowl of onions here? pic.twitter.com/c0t5nttyAS
Dave has access to the team as a credentialed media member since 2012, while Greg brings his insights as a former Suns employee for half decade who still has his connections. Tim is a pro radio/podcast personality who grew up in Tucson and now lives in Florida. All three hosts are lifelong Suns fans.
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!
Subscribe to the Suns Solar Panel Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Play & Stitcher