Tim and Dave cover all the latest on the Suns in the past week
- Summer League review, especially Jalen Lecque’s pluses and minuses
- Review of the Kelly Oubre Jr. contract — who wins, who loses in that $30 million, two-year contract
- Summary of the power forward position with Dario Saric and Frank Kaminsky potentially being the best since Amare Stoudemire in his prime
- The Suns are reportedly still looking for a backup behind Kaminsky and Saric — who is still out there?
- We answer YouTube chat questions, including where does Cameron Johnson play, and who’s the most tradable contract on the team?
Also, we are collecting ideas for summer topics — what segments do you all want to see in the next few weeks?
Help us pay the bills!
Support the show for $1-$10 per month here: support
Watch it here!
Dave has access to the team as a credentialed media member since 2012, while Greg brings his insights as a former Suns employee for half decade who still has his connections. Tim is a pro radio/podcast personality who grew up in Tucson and now lives in Florida. All three hosts are lifelong Suns fans.
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!
Subscribe to the Suns Solar Panel Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Play & Stitcher
Also, subscribe to our Solar Panel YouTube channel to get 10-minute mid-week episodes too!