Special guest Matt Moore, famously in NBA twitter as HardwoodParoxysm, went over every play by Devin Booker this past season by play type to get a good read on his entire skillset.
Trust me, this isn’t the same thing you heard (if you listen to those, which I do religiously) on the Timeline or Locked On pods over the past week. So, if you haven’t heard those other interview and you like Matt’s analysis, go ahead and listen to those too!
On the Solar Panel, Matt details his thoughts with Dave on:
1) should Devin Booker have played in FIBA World Cup? How right was Bill Simmons on this?
2) should Booker be a lead ball handler in 2019-20 or in the future? Or is he better as a shooting guard?
3) how good can the Suns be this year?
4) what’s a perfect year for Devin Booker look like?
5) is execution more about players or the coach?
6) Why the 2019-20 Suns can be completely different than the last few years
We cover lots and lots of ground that’s unique and different from the other Suns podcasts that Matt has been on the past week. No repeats here!
Help us pay the bills!
Support the show for $1-$10 per month here: support
Watch/Listen right here! (sorry some bad video resolution on my side)
Or download/listen any time here
Dave has access to the team as a credentialed media member since 2012, while Greg brings his insights as a former Suns employee for half decade who still has his connections. Tim is a pro radio/podcast personality who grew up in Tucson and now lives in Florida. All three hosts are lifelong, unabashed Suns fans.
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!
Subscribe to the Suns Solar Panel Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Play & Stitcher
Also, subscribe to our Solar Panel YouTube channel to get 10-20-minute mid-week episodes too!