The Phoenix Suns have officially made it as one of the 22-teams that the NBA has invited to Orlando to finish out the season. That means the Suns have a shot at a title — all be it one smaller than Muggsy Bogues standing in a hole.
Dave, Tim and Espo breakdown what their schedule in Orlando will look like, if they have a legit shot at forcing a playin game, Orlando prop bets and much more.
Our predictions, as well as those from the live commenters, include:
- Does Kelly Oubre Jr. play?
- How many teams get rona-fied?
- Who on Suns hates the ‘no fans’ the most?
- Who on Suns loves the ‘no fans’ the most?
- Who is the Suns best player in Orlando - Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, or someone else?
- Who is the best off-the-bench - Cameron Johnson, Frank Kaminsky or Aron Baynes?
- Will Ty Jerome or Elie Okobo get more minutes?
- How much will the BOBRA lineup play?
Follow the Suns Solar Panel crew on Twitter @SunsSolarPanel, @Espo, @DaveKingNBA and @RadioTimNBA.
Dave has access to the team as a credentialed media member since 2012, while Greg brings his insights as a former Suns employee for half decade who still has his connections. Tim is a pro radio/podcast personality who grew up in Tucson and now lives in Florida. All three hosts are lifelong, unabashed Suns fans.
Like us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SunsSolarPanel and subscribe via iTunes.
And leave us a review on the podcast feed and/or on Facebook. We read the good ones as well as the bad ones on the air!
Subscribe to the Suns Solar Panel Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Overcast, Google Play & Stitcher
Also, subscribe to our Solar Panel YouTube channel to get 10-20-minute mid-week episodes too!